Odds and ends

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Tuffysmom flies















Tuffysmom asked for some pictures of planes that I gave her rides in.When she was about three years old I took her up in the Piper Cub shown above. She was in the back seat and shortly after takeoff I looked around to see how she was making out. She said "Watch where you're going Daddy'" I guess she was afraid we would run into something. She also had rides in the Stinson. One of those trips was to Digby.

Out hangar was across the highway from the airport, and each morning we would taxi across the highway to get onto the airort.

2 comments:

Traveling Man said...

I tried three times to show a larger font. It refuxed. Mr. Blogger and I continue to be at bloggerheads

Tuffysmom said...

Thanks Dad...I don't think I have those pictures, so I will save them. Got my new printer hooked and it really works good...I love it...HP rocks!

Followers