Odds and ends

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Life and times of a cat


My name is Kayla. Fireguy adopted me and brought me home. My age is unknown, and I'm told I should lose some weight. I'm a little tired now after playing " The Flight of the Bumblebee".


Sometimes I take the SeaDoo out for a spin on Lake Milo.Fireguy said theTitanic had sunk in the lake so I thought I'd take a look.




Traveling Man was out tending the Sports Heritage Museum this morning so I thought I'd see what was on the radio.







Here I am in solemn prayer, hoping I won't be booted off of here. I wouldn't like to land in the doghouse!! It took quite a leap to get up here in the first place.


Oh well, now that I'm up here I might as well relax and listen to some music.



4 comments:

Funnyface said...

Loved your post. What a beautiful cat.And so smart too !!! hehehehe

Take care

Funnyface said...

Is anyone having a hard time posting there blog????????

NanNan said...

It's a wonderful life you're living Kayla, don't worry about the weight, as long as those furballs are under control---

Tuffysmom said...

Kayla sure has fun when you're away....hehehehe. And she sure gets around a lot. Don't know she manages to jump up on things with her big belly flopping around (sorry Fireguy). Hahahahahaha

Followers