Odds and ends

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

An Eventful Weekend



Well, I finally managed to get three pictures posted. You have heard of the eventful weekend from another source, corn boil, barbecue with big meal, etc. I had a picture of the dark cloud as it rapidly approached while we were barbecuing, but it wouldn't load until I entered all the text.

Then presto, it worked. With it came a big wind which blew the barbecue out, along with lots of rain. It didn't dampen our spirits much though.

As for Tuffy, he wouldn't be in plain sight when it was time to go home. No, he was not on the dining room table, or anywhere else where he could be seen.
Now to publish, hoping it will look the same as on this compose page.










4 comments:

Funnyface said...

Good for you. Wonderful pictures.I'm so glad you didn't give up.

I finally was able to post a picture on my new blog.

Cheryl

NanNan said...

Great pictures-- makes me hungry all over again---At that point we were wondering what lucky bloke would get the last of the hamburgers--- as the fire had gone out on the other ones!!!

Tuffysmom said...

Hey..you got your pictures up. Thanks for sending them to me too. Yes Tuffy can be a little brat sometimes, that's for sure.
Thanks for the meals and the good times. We all enjoyed it very much.

kicking-and-singing said...

Glad to see that your pictures are now working again, I love the photo of the storm as it was rolling in, absolutley beautiful, makes me miss home a little more.

Followers